I think everyone wants to be their own boss sometime in their life. I've wanted to be ever since I can remember. Now I'm standing in front of that door and I'm scared, excited and nervous all at once!
Am I really ready for this? Am I really up to it? These questions go through my mind so much these days, but I know its the devil trying to get me down! I know I can do it, and for anyone who is not scared of a challenge, its not a challenge!
I've had so much encouragement from everyone in my life, and I would really like to thank all my OPM friends for supporting me these last couple of weeks. You have given me so much confidence to go through with everything!
Its going to be difficult, I'll have to move away from home in the weeks, and only come home on weekends. I don't even want to think of it now, I'll deal with it when I get there!
I'm struggling to post pictures from home, but promise to post as soon as I can!


1 comments:
Mands, you CAN do this, you just have to believe in yourself and the One that holds your hand!! Everything's going to be ok, you'll see. I'll pray for you!!! H. x
Post a Comment