BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 11, 2010

Life on Yasmin.....



..... has been pretty much crap.  Why?  Because I stuffed it up in the first two weeks, thats why.  I was kind of relieved to find out it wasn't only me, lots of ladies have done it.  Stupid pill packaging.  I have had the most horrid cramps this week, the doctor says its colon infection.  I'm not buying it, this was my hormones playing up.  Sorry TMI, but the things that came out of my body looked a lot like the time I had a MC, luckily the test showed negative.  And I'm really doubting that it was a cyst, as when I was at the gynae two weeks ago their was no sign of one.  Guess I will have to ride it out and see what happens.

Other than that, I am tired.  By boss was in hospital for a week, he is now at home but starts his cancer treatment on Monday - for 6 weeks.  I have always wanted to be my own boss, and this is a good trial run, but it is really hard.  BUT I'm enjoying it!  We have a appointment with our head office next week, then we will see how far things are for our own shop, hopefully things will really be moving fast now!

That is it for now, will try and find some more time to update!


0 comments: