BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 16, 2012

Operation name and nursery

At our last scan if was confirmed that baby Olivier is indeed a little boy and not a little girl like first suspected.  That was a shocker as we really did think we are having a little girl!  All of a sudden the name and nursery theme disappeared and we have to put our thinking caps on again.

The nursery is a head ache, I have so many ideas but so scared my ideas won't look good in the end.  I want a picture perfect nursery, not a over the top and packed to the brim one.  This is the theme I like the most so far:


Problem with the elephants is that the lady doing my bedding doesn't have this embroidery design (so does no one else it seems) and I cannot find the design to buy.  I'm thinking of taking this to someone local and asking them to create the design for me and hopefully it won't cost me an arm and leg!

So what do you think of the theme?

0 comments: