BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

16 weeks!

I've set myself little milestones unconsciously to get to in the pregnancy, and once I reach them I feel really good, even more excited.  16 weeks was one of the milestones, I feel so excited to be at the 4 month mark!  This is really happening, its not a dream!

2 weeks ago we had a bit of stress and decided to go for a scan, baby was doing so well and the gynae said he is putting his money on a girl.  Sounds really confident but I want to see the proof before I start buying pink.  Hopefully on Friday this little Easter bunny is playing along and will show what we want to see!


The moment the gender is confirmed, its operation nursery!  I've had so many ideas but I realized I will have to cut down or I'm going to have a very busy and unpractical room.  We have decided on something very simple and soft.  I will take pics of the room before, in progress and after and share it here.

We have also decided on a name, but will only "announce" it once we know for sure if its a girl.

That is it for now!  Will try and update next week on our 16 week scan!

0 comments: