Finally I get a little time to pop into blogworld again! What a hectic 3 months we have behind us!
Perfect Water is one of the best things that we decided to do, I love every minute of it! Its damn hard work but the fulfillment is so much more than doing it for someone else!
I'm now in administration, management, human resources and even handy man. Sitting under kitchen counters isn't exactly what I call glamorous, but for me as a woman it is a heck of a achievement. I could barely hang a picture frame without asking for help. Now I even started drilling through granite! Yes I am gloating, but I'm allowed too, or so I think...
The only thing that is really giving me grey hair, is this nitty gritty stupid things between employees. Its only been two months and I want to give them each a hiding and tell them to grow up! I hate conflict and always try to avoid it, unfortunately I am the one that now has to sort it out and I really hate it! How am I suppose to handle these things?
That is all for now, once again I will try and update more regularly!
Saturday, October 2, 2010
My new hectic life!
Posted by Unknown at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Mandy
Wow I am so happy for you, you have come such a long way to get to where you are. If anyone deserves this success is you. I am very happy for you, deep down in my heart I know all your dreams will come true. Take care mmmwa
Thanks my friend!
Post a Comment