BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

T I R E D . . .

I'm so tired, feels like I just can't go on anymore. It must be this time of year. Everyone is irritable and bites your head of for no reason! Only two months before my leave - yay - haven't had 3 weeks leave in a loooong time!


On the work front - I'm trying to stick it out, although I sometimes don't know how long I will be able to. With the other marketing job - I sold my first machine and made a pretty penny - if I can keep it up I will be very happy!

On the TTC front - as Murphy has it, DH is not home at the moment. Somehow this always happen around this time of the month. Maybe its a sign that its not time yet, I don't know. We will see what happens!

2 comments:

Bel said...

(((HUGS))) I agree with this timeof the year. Spring is wonderful, but somehow draining, maybe all our energy gets zapped by the trees using it to grow :-)

Good luck on the work front, you will get there!

TTC - (hugs)

Monzelle de Villiers said...

HUGS my friend! BTW, check out m blog for your award www.thisismejustamom.blogspot.com