BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

I love you



How do one ever thank the Lord enough for bringing such an amazing man into my life?

Every day I love you a little bit more and more, my heart pounds with love every time I see you. I watch you talking to people, not listening to a word, thinking what a lucky girl I am.

As a child I was scared to get married, scared that I wont find the right man, scared that someday I will end up divorced. Why I don't know, my parents have been married for 26 wonderful years, we grew up in a house where there were so much love.

We have been together for more than six years now, its been the best six years of my life - and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you just loving you more!
You are my soul mate and my best friend, the closer I am to you - the happier I am.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love you to!!!!

Irene said...

Ahhh he sounds wonderful you lucky girl

Mandy said...

You deserve a man that loves you the way he does. May your love just grow deeper and deeper with each passing year until the roots of your love are so entwined into each other that you cannot possibly susrvive without each other.

Kerry said...

That's lovely mandri.