BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Yay - I did it!

I looooove my new blog! I was surfing the net the whole afternoon to figure it out - thank you Google!

10 comments:

Evelyn said...

Love the new look MO!

Unknown said...

LOL Eve! It took quite a lot of figuring out!

Evelyn said...

Mo, how did you get your facebook badge to look like that? Mine doesnt do that

Unknown said...

When you click on create your badge, it took me to Facebook and there I could edit it. I hope you come right!

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I like it!

Mandy said...

Hi Mandri It looks great. i have a similar theme on my cellphone. Have you tried to inport your old blogposts? I see you joined as a follower on my blog, I also have another blog which is a bit more honest, will pm the link to you on OPM. Hoping with you for that BFP. Then maybe we can be trimester buddies.

Bel said...

Love it, so vibey! i can't spell that? But anyway. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies!

Mandy - I will go have a look - thanks!

Tamara said...

Oooooh Its pretty ! xoxoxo