Okay Marthie, here goes...
In January 2003 I moved to Ermelo to study at the College. As this was my first time out of my parents house I went a bit "wild"! So my best friend and I had this thing that when we don't have money we will go through our address books on our phones and look for a different guy each night to take us out. Believe it or not it did work (today I'm very ashamed of it!).
So one night in a club K (my friend) met up with one of her friends that just came back from England. About a week or two later we called him (as we did have no money - AGAIN), so he arranged that we go out to a pub and he would bring a friend. Unfortunately the friend (Marius) couldn't make it, so he brought another friend.
Exactly a week later we phoned the guy up again, he then brought along Marius. We went dancing and it was such a great night. But afterwards I did not think of him much. A week later we needed a lift to a club and who did we phone - Marius! Okay writing this down I feel like a user and abuser! And like they say - from there the rest is history! LOL! He still calls me his "bar pie" as we met in O'Hagens!
It is now almost 6 years and we are more in love than ever!
So that is my story! I will post a few wedding pics from home!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
How I met my husband...
Posted by Unknown at 8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow amazing how you meet your true love! Amazing!
You do what you have to, to get by! Didn't seem to put anyone off.
Can't wait to see the pics
At that stage it wasn't so bad to use and abuse! Today, it seems as if I was a horrible person!
He he!
Cool story! I don't think you were horrible at all.
Post a Comment