BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Not sure where to start...

So many things I want to say but I don't know how. Okay, let me start at the beginning...

I'm 23 years old and my hubby is 32, we have been married for 2 1/2 wonderful years. Everything has not been all fun and games these last 6 months. Last year on 18 November I found out that I was pregnant - that was the most amazing feeling - I couldn't sleep that night - I was so excited! The bloods confirmed it the very next day.

On 14 December the doctor said that we were having twins - I was walking on cloud 9! Then in March this year it was confirmed that it was boys! Blue, blue, blue! You get such cute stuff for boys!

In any case, in May this year I just had a feeling that something was wrong, you know motherly instinct. We had to be in Pretoria for a hearing and I went to my SIL's brother, he could not find any heartbeats. So on 5 May I had a c-section and my twins was still born. Never in my life do I want that day over. I couldn't even look at my stomach while I was lying in hospital. Everyone was so supportive - just made me realize who my true friends were. And my family was awesome!

It's been a long hard road to get were we are today, emotionally stronger and our marriage is stronger that ever. I still do get my off days, like I did this weekend, but it's getting better with everyday.

We are trying again for a BFP, and we trust the Lord that it will be soon.

So that's my story, hope that it made some sense!

1 comments:

Nix said...

welcome to the world of blogging. You're first post was heart warming!