BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Feeling sad already

Why is the weekends always so short??? Just as I started enjoying it, it was over!

This week is going to be horrible! I'm leaving for a course in Centurion tomorrow, and have to leave my hubby behind for 3 nights!!!! Don't know how I'm going to make it, we have NEVER been away from each other for so long! Already miss him and I'm not even gone yet.

On the other hand I will be seeing my bestest friend from high school, we kept contact but don't see each other much. She will always be a friend 1000. She was there on my wedding day and with the twins funeral service. Thanks Claudia! You have no idea how much I appreciate you always being there for me! I can't wait to see you!

I will pop in again during the week and update you on my course and my dinner with Claudia!

1 comments:

miskien.. miskien nie said...

Good luck MO, hope you'll survive it!! And enjoy the meeting with your friend, please update us on how it went!!!

xx