Due to a little surprise... *insert huge smile*
Went to a new gynae three weeks ago and he gave me Inofolic and Utrogestan and had my thyroid tested again (results on this was VERY low). Told Nicky end of last week I feel out because of my thyroid. The Utrogestan also made me feel very bloated and I had horrible cramps, so I didn't for one moment think pregnancy.
I'm 4 weeks 3 days today, early days but my beta levels is looking really good - 15dpo 256 and 17dpo 674. This little Easter bunny is going to stick, we just know it. We feel so positive and can't wait for our first scan - if I can get an appointment because the gynae is on leave and his receptionist only answers when they want to. Sigh, Murphy right?
Will post regularly on little Easter bunny's progress!


2 comments:
Wow congrats my friend all the best.
Kgaladi
Wow congrats my friend all the best.
Kgaladi
Post a Comment