BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 5, 2012

Weigh Less - Week 8

Another 800g down - total 8kg!  Not too shabby if I do say so myself... ; )

Just a little motivation...


I started with step 1 re-balance again today, I have been eating a lot of rubbish the last couple of weeks so thought it might be a good idea to detox again.  Its all in the head I know but I'm having cravings for everything that's wrong, feels like 8 weeks ago when I started the diet.  Hopefully only today and tomorrow I will be well on my way again.  Not looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow although I know I did loose weight, if I didn't eat rubbish like I did the weekend I might have lost more.

And that is that for now, will update again tomorrow after my weigh in!

0 comments: