BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My new job...

Is absolutely fantastic! I'm not cramped up in a four wall office the whole day, my office is my car (okay, it now resembles my desk at moments - oops!). The people are fantastic, the work is fantastic, uhm, every thing is just fantastic.


I decide my own working hours, no one checking up over my shoulder. It is so perfect!

Can't wait to make a huge success of this!

Thank you for everyone that has been supporting me! Mwha!

5 comments:

Evelyn said...

That is wonderful MO! I am so glad for you

Anonymous said...

Sooooo happy!!! You deserve it! :-)

Nikki said...

I'm so happy for you. It sounds like you're really enjoying it.

Nix

Bel said...

I am so happy that you have found something you really enjoy and has made you happy!

Mandy said...

I am glad you are enjoying it so much. Now we must just find Eve a new job!!