BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Uhm..

Yikes, its been a long time since I posted. Why? Actually I just plain forgot!


It has been a hectic couple of weeks, I put in my resignation - thank goodness I only got two weeks left at this place! As if Murphy really had a say in it everything is going wrong and I have to sort it out - typical! Things that has never gone wrong is now going haywire! And I don't have a choice but to sort it out! And what is even more nerve recking is that they have not even done interviews for my replacement yet! Argh!!!!



Tammi - Congrats with your beautiful little girl! I hope that she will bring you lots of joy and happiness!


Eve - are you thinking of uploading your lisence pic yet???

5 comments:

Kim said...

just 2 more weeks girl ... and dont even worry if there is a replacement or not ... not your problem

Rentia said...

Oh MO the replacement is their problem, you are moving on to bigger better things!!

Like always, I am so excited for you. All the best!

XXX

Anonymous said...

Good luck for the last 2 weeks!

I also want to see Eve's pic!

Karien said...

Ai, sterkte jong!! Hoop die volgende twee weke gaan sommer baie vinnig verby. En nee, dis REGTIG nie jou probleem as hulle te vas aan die slaap is om iemand in jou plek aan te stel nie!

Bel said...

Min dae!!! Woo hoo!

Not your problem that they don't have a replacement! Hope it doesn't get your concious too much!