BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another week I'm so not in the mood for!

First of all - congrats to Jahni who gave birth to a beautiful baby girl! I hope that she will be a little blessing!

The closer we get to the 5th of May the less my energy get. I'm tired, feel frustrated and have no clue how to handle all my feelings! I was so hoping to be pregnant by then, I'm sure it would have made it a lot easier for us. I was reading articles this morning about miscarriages and stillbirths (sometimes I read it and I don't even know why, it hurst more that anything else), so many ladies go on having healthy pregnancies, so I realized that they just never gave up. Even with the fear of loosing another baby, they tried again and again. In the end they succeeded. So we will try again and again, this time I'm saying third time lucky!

I will try to survive this week, not going to be easy – dieting and gym is really getting the better of me! I’m tired of feeling fat and I’m so tired in the evenings it’s such a mission getting ready for gym!

Have a fabulous week everyone, and hopefully mine will also turn out that way…

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you as time draws nearer.
xxx